Friday 8 January 2010

Arrogance

Where did it come from, this arrogance?
Britain, Land of the brave and beautiful?
Across the seven seas
They were living in terraced houses
Council Flats
Street corners
Mini skirts
Cheap one night stands
Lager and Cider
Yours for a dollar
Chavvy essex gals
Come here, they come
Standing tall and arrogant
Lol, blonde hair, blue eyes
Fake lashes and lies
No family ties
Beautiful, really?
There's more noor in a bedouin camel
Even more in the straw
The camel poops on
It's lighter, brighter, more wholesome
Then the fake tan and arrogance
So, beautiful, really
rather you, than me
Brave?
Cummon now
Talk to me, the way you do
On my home streets with my crew
We would see then, the brave
me or you?
Hollow Vessels Echo loudest
Well echo away, fake chavvy queen
I know, you know
Where you really been
Arrogant, Empty, Hollow
Seen
You know what I mean
Brit, yeah that's me
Why, what are you

No comments:

Post a Comment