Tuesday 12 January 2010

My beautiful Somalian Sister

Yet another day
Where I pray

For your eternal safety and happiness
As in dusty, polluted streets you showed me kindness

May Allah swt, your family bless
And grant you with Jannah, the highest

Al firdous ul Ala
For you my sister

Who loved me only for his Sake
May he kindly, your soul take

Save you from the punishments of the grave
Because I believe you are a true slave

Of the Almighty, The merciful
May his mercies on you always be bountiful

As you showed me love, you always cared
And checked how I fared

Treated me like a queen
Always asked How I'd been

For no other reason then he was your Master
And so, I was your sister!

May he for whose sake you love me, Love you too...Ameen

Abundantly so, my dear sis...thumma ameen

May we once again meet under the shade...heartfelt ameen Ameen Ameen

Uhubbuki Fillah
Ukhtee Jameelah

Wa salamun Alaiki Wa usratuki

May the peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you and your family

Allahumma sali alla muhamadin ......

No comments:

Post a Comment