Saturday 9 January 2010

Burning bright, burning star

Oh how I wonder...not what you are
But how far 'til that day
You are not a million miles away

But right above our heads

Boiling brains
Sweat due to sins

Some to their arms, some to their lips
Some gargling with it

Oh how I wonder re: the heat of the fire
That is greater than your molten layers

How I cry, how I wonder

On that day where will you and I be
I pray.. Under The Shade of the throne
My sisters you and I

So now the sun has gone
The day is done
With the setting Sun

I know not how, I know not why
But I know today the sun made me cry

Cry for my sisters who are so far apart
Cry from happiness from my heart...
that he Sun took me home
It's warmth remindin me of the blessings of my lord
My heart and soul sang his beautiful, glorious names
And, Verily in this remembrance did my heart find ease
May Allah swt Bless this Ummah and give it peace
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment